We occasionally get requests from shareholders asking for advice on how to transfer shares between individuals (e.g. family members). The following points outline what is required to transfer shares.

  • You will need to obtain a Stock Transfer Form from HM Revenue and Customs in Birmingham (City Centre House, 30 Union Street, B2 4AD) or from the HMRC website (here)
  • Send the completed form and any stamp duty applicable back to HM Revenue and Customs in Birmingham.
  • You then forward the share certificate(s) and stamp duty receipt to IRG (Everton Football Club Company Limited registrars) for completion of the transfer.

 Their address is:

Capita IRG,

The Registry,

34 Beckenham Road,




Further information can be obtained from the website of HMRC and Capita as linked below: